Here is a really cool
concoction to create
in your own laboratory!
Use this bath jelly in
your bath or as a gift.
Jiggly fun!Safety Warning:
Adult supervision is required.
What You Will Need:
What You Do:
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (Knox unflavored gelatin works well)
- 1/2 cup Bubble Bath or your favorite liquid soap
- Food Coloring
- 1/2 cup Water
- Measuring Cup
- Jar with Lid
- Small Trinkets (we like to use a Mini Rubber Duck)
- Heat water until it boils, then remove water from heat.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
- When gelatin is completely dissolved, slowly add bubble bath or soap and a few drops of food coloring (if desired). Do not beat the mixture, as it will become foamy. Stir gently to blend.
- Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
- Drop in a small toy or other trinket.
- Place the jar in the refrigerator to set (and store in refrigerator until ready to use).
- Once Bath Jelly has set, place a small amount of jelly under the tap water for a bubble bath, or use it as a shower gel. What fun!
Kids love bath jelly! Scooping it, painting the tub, painting their bodies, or even using on a washcloth is such fun!
Regular Price: $9.95
Our Price: $9.25
You Save: 7% ($0.70)
Regular Price: $12.95
Our Price: $11.95
You Save: 8% ($1.00)
Regular Price: $12.99
Our Price: $12.89
You Save: 1% ($0.10)