Blank Prestrung Tags (Pack of 12)
Sure... it may look like just a plain-old blank shipping tag, but it's really so much more!
Embellish the tags with colored pencils, markers, stickers, collage material (a great way to recycle old magazines), or stamps and ink. You decide.
The decorated tags are perfect as custom gift tags or party invitations, or even for altered art projects. Use the tags for crafts, scrapbooks, and even as learning tools. Make sure to see the bottom of this page for more creative ideas.Contains:
- Recommended Ages: 5 through adult
- Product Size: 2-3/8" x 4-3/4"
- Product Color: White with White String
- Product Material: 13 point Cardstock with a Cotton String
We love these tags because we see so many possibilities for creative uses! Make sure to see some of our ideas below.
What other things can you do with this product?
We've included some of our "outside the box" creative ideas below to help get you started...
For more unique ideas, go to our Free Resources for Parents and Educators
- Hand-made gift tags are so much more personal than store-bought tags. Embellish your tags for birthday gifts or holiday gifts. Use markers, stickers, stamps and ink, jewels, and other art supplies. The possibilities are endless!
- Use the tags to label common items around your house to help pre-readers identify the words. For example, use a bold black marker and write "Chair" on a tag, then tie the tag to your childs chair. Label as many items as you'd like, and help your child sound out and read the labels. Once your child can read a label, untie it from the object and store the "completed" tags in a box - a collection of words your child can now read.
- Use the tags to create a treasure hunt! Write the clues on the tags, along with a simple drawing if needed, then tie the clues around your house for your kids to follow on their treasure hunt!
- Create countdown cards! Children love the anticipation of counting down to a big event like a birthday or a holiday. Number the cards and decorate them with the theme of the event - for example, balloons for a birthday, Christmas ornaments for the holiday, or eggs for Easter. Tie the cards onto a string stretched across the top of your childs bedroom door. Each night before your child goes to bed, let them take down one card a night until the big day!