Blank White Ceramic Egg
Decorating eggs at Easter is a time-honored tradition for many families. Now you can decorate your own egg and have it last for generations!
This Ceramic Easter Egg
is so much fun to decorate! Use acrylic paint, permanent markers, stamps and ink, stickers, or whatever you would like to create a work of art.
The egg is 2-1/2" inches, so is very close to the size of a real egg.
Be creative and have fun adding detail to this egg. Turn this activity into an Egg Decorating Party! Invite your friends or neighbors and work together to create dozens of unique eggs. Make sure to see our ideas below for more ways to use this egg (as shown in the inset picture).
Not recommended for glazing.Contains:
- Recommended Ages: 3 and up
- Product Size: 2-1/2"
- Product Material: Ceramic
This quality egg has so many possibilities! Create eggs that you can pass down to your kids and grandchildren!
What other things can you do with this product?
We've included some of our "outside the box" creative ideas below to help get you started...
For more unique ideas, go to our Free Resources for Parents and Educators
- Gather all your art supplies and host an egg decorating party! This is a fun activity for families, children, or even "girls night". When all the eggs are decorated, place them in a basket lined with our Lime Green Play Silk. Very elegant.
- Use a set of letter stamps and ink to write short sayings on the eggs. Place the eggs in a cardboard egg carton and set on your dinner table for a fun holiday centerpiece.
- Use a black permanent marker to write names on the eggs - whether the eggs are decorated or not, this is a great way to personalize the eggs.
- Use white glue and brightly colored tissue paper to decorate your egg. Just rip the tissue paper into tiny pieces and glue in place. The end result is beautiful!
- Stamp or write words, such as "Hope" or "Love" onto a plain white egg. Place the egg into a small basket or even a birds nest made with twigs and twine. If you are having an Easter dinner party, write the guests names on the eggs, place them in a small nest, and use them as a placesetting for your party. The guests can take their special eggs home as a favor.
- Paint the eggs to look like real bird eggs. Place them in a nest made of twigs and use as a Spring decoration in your home.
- Paint the egg with gold paint and use it year after year as the "treasured" egg for an Easter egg hunt.
- After decorating your egg, hide it in a decorated Blank Folding Box.