Color Splash Fizzy Bath Tablets
First the water is red...
then it's purple!
Our Color Splash Fizzy Bath Tablets
are fun in and OUT of the bathtub!
Just add one or more tablets to water and have fun! These tablets are a great way for children to learn about mixing primary colors to create secondary colors.
The Color Splash Fizzy Tablets
can be used for:
- Art Projects
- Science Projects
- Indoor and Outdoor Water Play Activities
- and so much more! See our ideas below to get you started!
- 1 Packet of Color Splash Bath Tablets (24 tablets)
- Recommended Ages: 3 and up (WARNING: Choking Hazard - not recommended for children under 3 years old)
- Safe, non-toxic
- Tablet Colors: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Packet Size: 3" x 3-3/4"
- When used as directed, Color Splash Bath Tablets won't stain towels or other fabrics.
Use the Color Splash Tablets with our Color Lab Mixer
for even more fun!WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Kids love to play in the water and experiment with different water colors. We really love all the ways this product can be used - see our ideas below!
What other things can you do with this product?
We've included some of our "outside the box" creative ideas below to help get you started...
For more unique ideas, go to our Free Resources for Parents and Educators
- Use the Color Splash Fizzy Tablets to change the color of the water in your Hydrodynamic Deluxe Building Set! Place three different colored tablets in various places of the Hydrodynamic Set and watch the colors mix together in the factory you've designed.
- Combine these tablets with our Giant Test Tubes and Giant Test Tube Rack for a fun water play activity! Put one color tablet in each test tube and then mix them together to see what colors you can come up with. Once you've created a new color, think up a name for the color.
- Splash in a cool blue pool on a hot summer day! Add the Color Splash Fizzy Tablets to a kiddie pool in your backyard!
- Add a different color tablet to a spray bottle of water and you have instant water color paint! Hang an old white sheet in your backyard, and let your kids spray paint the sheet. Because these color tablets don't stain skin, clean up is a breeze. Try using your spray bottles on sandy beaches and as a snow paint as well!