Make a shady play tunnel
in your garden!
In a sunny area of your garden,
make a tunnel for kids to play in
and for pumpkins to grown on!What You Will Need:
What You Do:
- 5x6-foot Garden Space
- Heavy Concrete Reinforcement Mesh
- Pumpkin, Gourd, or Cucumber seeds
- Rag Strips
- Grass Clippings or Straw
- In a sunny area of your garden, have an adult cut a piece of mesh 5 feet wide and about 6 feet long.
- Shape the mesh into an arch, pushing the ends of the wire on the 5-foot long sides into the soil.
- Plant Pumpkin, Gourd, or Cucumber seeds along the sides of the mesh tunnel.
- As the plants grow, they will cover the mesh and make a fun tunnel to play in! Tie the plants to the mesh using rag strips, if necessary.
- Cover the floor of your tunnel with grass clippings or straw for comfort.
Regular Price: $29.95
Our Price: $29.55
You Save: 1% ($0.40)
Regular Price: $14.99
Our Price: $14.29
You Save: 5% ($0.70)
Regular Price: $7.95
Our Price: $7.85
You Save: 1% ($0.10)