You're never too old to play
a good old-fashioned game
of Leapfrog!What You Will Need:
What You Do:
- 2 or more Players (the more players, the more fun!)
- Backyard or other open space
- To play, have one or more players stand in a line (all facing forward), spaced 4 or more feet apart.
- All the players in the line should bend their backs while placing their hands on their knees to make a "high back", or place their elbows on their knees to make a "small back". Make sure to have players bend their head down, as well.
- The jumper selected to go first, stands behind the back of the last player, then leaps over the backs of all the players, one at a time by placing his hands on the back of the person at the back of the line. He must press on the person's back and leap over the person, spreading his legs apart and hopping like a frog.
- When the leaper has arrived at the front of the line, he stops and forms either a "high back" or a "low back".
- The last player in line now becomes the leaper, and leaps over the backs of all the other players.
- Continue playing until all players have had a chance to be the leaper.
- Leapfrog can also be played as a racing game. Players divide into two or more equal teams and play the game as decribed above, leaping only over the backs of their own teams. The team who completes one round of leaping first, is the winner.
- Younger children might have an easier time if they kneel on the ground to form a hurdle for the other players to leap over.
Regular Price: $17.25
Our Price: $16.95
You Save: 2% ($0.30)
Regular Price: $37.95
Our Price: $34.25
You Save: 10% ($3.70)
Regular Price: $22.95
Our Price: $20.65
You Save: 10% ($2.30)