DIY Blank Postcards
Design a postcard with this fun set!
It's always exciting to find something in the mailbox - create your own postcard, add a stamp and mail to a friend!
The authentic die-cut edges of these postcards make a great base for creativity. Children and adults can explore their own artistic styles using crayons, markers, colored pencils, or watercolor paints. Create a collage, use stamps or stencils - the design is up to you!
A blank postcard provides unlimited potential for art and language activities.Contains:
- 24 Postcards (blank on one side)
- Recommended Ages: 5 through adult
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 4"
- Made in the USA
Postcards provide an easy-to-use medium for children and adults to communicate with friends and family.
What other things can you do with this product?
We've included some of our "outside the box" creative ideas below to help get you started...
For more unique ideas, go to our Free Resources for Parents and Educators
- Use these postcards to create unique, hand-made party invitations or thank you cards.
- Postcards are fun to send to friends and pen pals. Because the writing space is limited, even children who don't like to write enjoy sending brief notes with a postcard.
- Create postcards that you can send to your own children - kids of all ages love to get mail!
- Not sure what to draw? Here are some ideas: create a postcard from a make-believe vacation, drawing some of the sites and attractions you might see on the trip; make an art postcard with your own original illustrations; draw a cartoon; draw a picture of your favorite sport or activity.
- These sturdy postcards are perfect for creating collages! Cut and paste pictures from a magazine, vintage book, or even from your own drawings.
- Use stamps, stencils, or stickers to customize your postcard.
- The blank postcards are perfect for making unique Valentine's Day ♥ cards.