Here is a recipe for making the coolest,
most fool-proof slime it's just like the
store-bought variety!Safety Warning:
Adult supervision is required.What You Will Need:
What You Do:
- 1 teaspoon Metamucil or psyllium husk (from a health food store)
- 1-1/4 cups Water
- Food Coloring
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Jar with lid
- Large glass microwave-safe container
- Resealable plastic bag
- Combine the Metamucil or psyllium and water in a jar. Tightly seal the jar and shake it vigorously for several minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a glass, microwave-safe container and add a few drops of food coloring (green or blue are really cool)!
- Put the container in the microwave.
- Have an adult set the microwave on high for three minutes. Watch the mixture carefully, and press STOP when the liquid begins to ooze out of the container. Do not remove from the microwave!
- Wait for three minutes, then microwave again for five more minutes. Have an adult remove the container (be careful, it will be hot).
- After an hour, your Ultimate Slime should be cool enough to play with.
- When you are done playing, store your slime in a resealable plastic bag so it doesn't dry out.
Regular Price: $17.95
Our Price: $14.25
You Save: 21% ($3.70)
Regular Price: $12.95
Our Price: $11.95
You Save: 8% ($1.00)
Regular Price: $35.99
Our Price: $34.99
You Save: 3% ($1.00)